- General Dalbir Singh Suhag —- chief of Army staff
- Air chief Marshal Arup Raha—– chief of Air staff
- Admiral R K Dhowan ————– chief of Naval Staff
- Air marshal PP Reddy ———— chief of the Integrated Defence Staff
- IPS Prakash Mishra ————— central reserve police force (CRPF)
- IPS Sudhir Singh ————— central industrial security force (CISF)
- IPS Krishna Chaudhary ———— Indo- Tibetan border police (ITBP)
- IPS B D Sharma ——————— Shashastra seema bal (SSB)
- IPS R C Tayal ————————-National Security Gaurds (NSG)
- Lt.Gen Ramesh Rana————— Assam Rifles(AR)
Day: September 16, 2015
Part 17 of the constitution deals with the official language in articles 343 to 351 .At present the 8th schedule of the constitution specifies 22 languages(originally 14 languages).These are Assamese, Bengal, Bodo, Dogri(Dongri), Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili(maithili), Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
Sindhi was added by the 21st amendment act of 1967.
Konkani, Manipuri and Nepali was added by 71st amendment act of 1992.
Bodo, Dongri, Maithili and Santhali was added by the 92nd amendment act of 2003.